FIRST Robotics Competition Control System¶
Welcome to the FIRST® Robotics Competition Control System Documentation! This documentation will be the Official FIRST Robotics Competition Control System documentation for the 2020 season and beyond. An overview of the changes from 2019 to 2020 is available on the New for 2020 document.
It’s advised to continue using ScreenSteps until the official WPILib release for 2020.
- Getting Started
- FRC Software Component Overview
- FRC Control System Hardware Overview
- Offline Installation Preparation
- WPILib Installation Guide
- Installing LabVIEW for FRC (LabVIEW only)
- Installing the FRC Update Suite
- How to Wire an FRC Robot
- Imaging your roboRIO
- Programming your Radio
- Updating and Configuring Pneumatics Control Module and Power Distribution Panel
- Getting Started with a Benchtop Robot